About Spine Plus
All our physiotherapists and osteopaths have been specially selected and receive continuous
coaching and support by our senior therapy team.
We offer a no nonsense orthopaedic approach to manual therapy.
Our Canary Wharf Clinic
Many people looking for a chiropractor, osteopath or physiotherapist in or near Canary Wharf, central London, seek out our Canary Wharf clinic which is conveniently located in the ultra modern fully equipped LycaHealth Centre. The centre features a dedicated reception team, comfortable waiting area and complimentary tea, coffee and other hot drinks. Furthermore, everything you could possibly wish for in an outpatients orthopaedic clinic is all under one roof, including the latest diagnostic and interventional equipment, fast access to GP’s and other consultants.
What We Do At Our Canary Wharf Clinic
- Osteopathy: (including manipulation (clicking), mobilisation, stretching, trigger point massage, fascial manipulation and myofascial release, ‘active release’ and exercise advice)
- Medical Acupuncture: (including Trigger Point Dry Needling / IMS)
- Sports Massage
- Shock Wave Therapy: (For the treatment of Tendonitis / Tendinosis problems such as tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendinitis and shoulder tendonitis).
- Diagnostic imaging: Where appropriate our onsite osteopaths will referral for MRI and ultrasound, X Ray and CT such as (on site). We also offer package consultations such as Consultation + MRI referral from £425.
Problems We Cater For
Clients consult our osteopaths in Canary Wharf for all musculoskeletal problems including Back and Neck Problems ‘plus’ all other joints and muscle problems such as:
- Back Pain – ‘slipped disc’, Sciatica, Pelvic Dysfunction, Osteoarthritis, Pregnancy Back Pain, sacro-iliac joint pain.
- Neck Pain – ‘slipped disc’ , Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Osteoarthritis, Postural
- Headaches – Tension-type, Cervicogenic, Posturally-related
- Shoulder pain – Rotator Cuff, Impingement, Tendinopathy
- Elbow pain – Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow, Tendonitis, Peripheral Nerve Entrapment
- Arm & Wrist pain – Carpal Tunnel, Repetitive Strain Injury
- Hip pain – Bursitis, giving way (Labral tear), Osteoarthritis, ITB Syndrome
- Knee pain – Meniscus, ligament (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL), Osteoarthritis
- Foot pain / Ankle pain – Ligament, Plantar Fasciitis, Osteoarthritis, Achilles Tendinopathy
- Muscle Strain
- Repetitive Stain Injury – RSI
- Rhenamtic and Arthritic Pain
Osteopathy / Acupuncture
|Initial Assessment only – no treatment (30 mins)||£70|
|Initial Assessment & Treatment (60 mins)||£95|
|Follow Up Treatment (30 / 45 / 60 mins)||£70 / £95 / £110|
|Referral Letter / Short Report||£25|
|Bespoke Exercise Videos||Included|
|Initial Consultation & Treatment (60 mins)||£95|
|Follow Up Treatment (30 mins)||£70|
Shockwave Therapy – Now available for patients who are insured with AXA PPP, Aviva and Cigna
|Initial Consultation & Treatment (45 mins)||£95|
|Shockwave Follow Up||£95|
1 Westferry Circus Canary Wharf London E14 4HA
+ 44 (0) 207 132 1440
|Tuesday||9am – 1pm|
|Thursday||5pm – 8pm|
Due to the clinic being very new, the postcode on some satellite navigation systems can be slightly misleading.
The postcode E14 4HD will direct you to Tom’s Kitchen on Westferry Circus from there turn onto access road in front of Tom’s Kitchen and Lycahealth clinic is about 100 yards ahead on the Right (directly in front of the underground car park access ramp) and is located across the road from the Canary River Side Plaza Hotel, E14 8RS.
The following directions may also help you:
- Westferry (3 minute walk).
- Canary Wharf (5 minute walk).
- West India Quay (7 minute walk).
- Canary Wharf: Jubilee line (8 minute walk).
- Bank: DLR/Central/Northern/Waterloo and City/Circle and District line.
Walking from either DLR and Tube:
- As you come out of the station, head directly onto South Colonnade Road.
- Proceed to follow the road, passing through Cabot Square (where the water fountains are).
- Continue onto West India Avenue.
- Walk to the end of West India Avenue, which leads onto Westferry Circus (where the roundabout is).
- Take a right and continue walking (towards the direction of Westferry Road) and you will find Lycahealth at the end/on the corner.